Our world-class facility gives us the unique ability to offer some of the most comprehensive and technologically advanced industrial gas turbine and turbomachinery overhaul capabilities on the market today.
With 100ton crane capacity and 52’ hook height, no job is too big. Handling rotors and large equipment requires an experienced team, advanced equipment and must be carried out with quality and precision. Doosan Turbomachinery Services stands ready to get the job done.
Our Rotor Facility is equipped to overhaul and repair F-class industrial gas turbines. These are among the most advanced gas turbines in general commercial service throughout the world today. Performing these repairs and overhauls require a top-notch team, extensive tooling and in-depth knowledge of these units. This challenge must be met with an equally advanced shop and an elite team of engineers, managers and technicians.
Facility Equipment and Repair Capabilities Overview
- 100ton Crane Capacity Building with 52’ Hook Height
- Low Speed Balance Capabilities to 180,000lbs
- Unstack / Restack Tooling and Fixturing
- F-Class Rotor Capabilities
- 100+ Years of Rotor Experience
- Large Lathe, VTL, HBM Machine Tools
- Stacking Pit, Table Balancer, Inspection Equipment
- Hydraulic Tooling, Fixturing, V-Blocks, Belt Drive